Thursday, March 5, 2009

Music and Reading...... I Love it!









Eric seems to think that Meredith is a natural on the ivories. Hmm, What do you think, Grandpa?


I'm not sure that she is a prodigy, but she does enjoy it and we will certainly encourage her!





When Lindsay was little she loved the book "Caps For Sale" by Esphyr Slobodkina. So I was anxious to find a copy and read it to Meredith. Well, Meredith not only loves the story with the monkeys and all, but she loves to wear hats, as well. So last Sunday when she came into the kitchen looking like this, we knew right away that she was imitating the peddler in her and her sister's beloved book!! Too cute!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let there be MUSIC ... can't think of anyone more special to play the piano with than Grandpa Bob!! My my my do I love the hats !!!! Meredith, maybe we could wear hats and have a "tea party"..my grandaughter loves tea parties and we always have one when she spends the nite. I just adore all your pictures. Hugs
Chella

Debbie said...

oh my goodness - - such cute pictures! lily was looking at the blog with me & went nuts when she saw pictures of meredith!

hope you guys are doing well --

debbie