Monday, August 25, 2008

Meredith is aware of the camera....









It didn't take long for Meredith to become aware of the camera! Now every time I get out the 35mm, she immediately clams up, turns away, or does something goofy with her tongue! The other day I thought she looked particularly cute and so I thought it would be an ideal time to get some shots.....here is her take on how the shoot went.........
As you can see, about one in every seven pictures turns out to be a real winner, but what the heck, I think they are all great and I plan to fill up all of our memory cards! (Besides, you never know when we might need a couple of "bribe" shots about fifteen years from now)!!
Enjoy!
p.s. Meredith was having an exceptional hair day!
............Liz, hurry back!!




4 comments:

Lisa said...

You're right - they are ALL cute! But, I love the first one - so beautiful! :) It's the same with Ren - I have to take several just to get a few good ones. Little stinkers!

Terri and Rich said...

It takes about 1 out of ten for Jenni Lin also. But as you say I love them all. My niece, Meredith, is getting so big! I just wish I could give her a big kiss!

Hugs,
Auntie Terri

Debbie said...

your meredith is sooo precious! we leave on friday for china if you'd like me to take a photo of her to milou, hunan.

all the best!

debbie

Unknown said...

Margo and Eric,
What a cutie....I especially love the one where she's standing by the door with her lunch box.....she stands so tall, and is such a big girl.....least SHE thinks she is...I can't wait to play with her!!!! Aunt Yvette