Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yes I know I have been slacking,,,,,,,,









I am not sure exactly where the time goes these days. Back when we were waiting to be matched, I am certain that the hands on the clock were drenched in honey, but now the days turn into weeks and the weeks just seem to fly by.

Meredith is growing both physically and emotionally and she is such a great joy to be around! Most of the time she is a bright, happy, quizzical little bundle eagerly awaiting whats in store for each new day. She still loves to eat - especially broccoli, peaches, bananas and chicken, but honestly there aren't too many food options that she turns away!

Rather than babble on, I think I will just post some photos and you can get caught up looking at those!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Those definitely satisfied the picture craving I was having about Meredith! OH MY that smile melts me! What a darling! So glad to hear you all are doing well!

Give her some love for me and Ren!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture update..Meredith, your upsweap hair do is all the rage (maybe a little less soap) but you are right in style ... happy for you all and I know your days are soooo very busy now but appreciate the news..see ya one of these days...maybe we can do a "tea party" ...
Love
Chella

Terri and Rich said...

Thanks for the update! I been thinking about you guys and wondering how it was going. Meredith is such a cutie. I go back to work full-time next Monday and have to work just tomorrow this week. Just when Jenni is starting to change so much. Still not crawling too well but pulls herself up on everything and very tenacious when she has a "goal" to get something. Rich said that quality comes from mama!!

Hugs,
Aunt Terri and Uncle Rich

Anonymous said...

We enjoy every picture. Meredith is always so happy.