Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cyber Friends and Travel Buddies

I just want to take a few minutes to acknowledge the internet support group that has helped me "keep it together" the past 2 years, 4 months, 3 weeks and 4 days. Of course there is still a few more days left until we actually have our babies in our arms, and then who knows, perhaps that is when we may REALLY need the support group to rally! Anyway, to all of the January LIDs that are still out there waiting for their magical calls - or their TA's, or for the privilege of saying "NEXT!!", I say hang tight my friends it truly does happen and yes, it is all that it is cracked up to be. And to all of CCAI Travel Group 1357 - I can't wait to meet you all in person next week and share the experience of a lifetime with you and your families. I look forward to creating lifelong friendships that our daughters and families will forever cherish.
Margo

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Margo - we're counting down the days! Less than a week until we meet at the airport and begin our journey to those precious girls!! :)

Sounds like a very fun baby shower!